Delta Essa 9113-DST Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta’s limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8″ centers)
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with toggle spray switch
- 59″ spray hose providing a 20″ reach
- High-arch gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge last 10x the industry standard
- A soft contemporary take on a euro design
Delta Essa 9113-DST Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 15-3/4″ (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-3/4″ (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/8″ (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1 or 3 (optional 10-1/4″ escutcheon included)
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 3″ thick
- Minimum Clearance to Backsplash: 1-1/2″
- 3/8″ O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply tubes, 33-1/2″
Delta Essa 9113-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
MagnaTite® Docking: Delta® MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to ensure your pull-down faucet wand snaps precisely into place – and stays there. The spray wand comes free with a gentle tug, giving you complete flexibility to accomplish kitchen tasks. When you return the wand to its docked position, the MagnaTite magnet guides it to its proper place and makes sure your Delta faucet spray wand won’t droop over time. The same technology is available in select Delta In2ition® Two-in-One Showers in the bath.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology: Delta® DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to five million uses. That’s ten times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance. Delta Innoflex PEX supply lines are included with DIAMOND Seal faucets, so everything you need is in one box.
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes: The Delta® soft, rubber Touch-Clean Spray Holes make it easy to wipe away unsightly calcium and lime buildup with the touch of a finger, helping prevent your product from developing a mineral blockage which could reduce water flow. While other kitchen faucets, shower heads and hand showers may require chemical cleaners and soaking time to dissolve mineral buildup, Delta products featuring Touch-Clean Spray Holes can be simply wiped clean for improved performance and an instantly refreshed look.
Founded in 1954, Delta is America’s faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They’re driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Why Buy Delta Essa 9113-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us::
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office